The purpose of this document is to outline to what personal information POASP collects and how that data will be used.
1. Website and Correspondence
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the UK. Such information will not be transferred out of the UK for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates.).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
6. We do not store any credit card details as these are processed by the payment provider.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information about our venue In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information about our venue. In such a case you will be offered the option to unsubscribe.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Some of the information stored is put there by other companies whose software we have added to the site, and this can also impact your experience of other websites you may visit after leaving ours.
If you continue to use this site without taking action to prevent the storage of this information, you are effectively agreeing to this use.
If you want to learn more about the general uses of cookies, including how to stop them being stored by your computer, please visit Cookiepedia – all about cookies.
1.2 Other Websites
We use CCTV for Health & Safety monitoring and your security. CCTV footage maybe shared with the Police or other statutory bodies in the event of an incident.
3. Your Rights
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
Petersfield Open Air Swimming Pool
Charity No – 301917