Petersfield Open Air Pool Information
- Heated 25m pool with 3m deep end and springboard.
- Large heated paddling pool.
- Individual changing cubicles.
- Hot/cold showers.
- Fully equipped disabled changing room with shower and toilet. Easy entry steps into the pool.
- Refreshment kiosk selling hot and cold drinks, ice creams and confectionery.
- Daily breakfast and lunch menu available all day.
- Picnic benches.
- Sun loungers available for hire.
- Weekend BBQ lunches.
WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
- COLD WATER SWIMS! - Starting Saturday 6th October! The pool will be open for cold water swimming from 9am to 12pm every first 3 weekends of October, November and December Saturdays and Sundays October - 6th/7th - 13th/14th - 20th/21th November - 3rd/4th - 9th/10th - 17th/18th December - 1st/2nd - 8th/9th - 15th/16th Boxing Day - 9am - Continue Reading
Petersfield Open Air Pool is an independent charity run by a limited staff, volunteers and a board of volunteer trustees. Charity no. 301917.
We are reliant on ticket sales, donations, fundraising and the support of Petersfield Town Council for our much needed income.
For more informtation on how you may be able to help please contact us.